请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版
环球外贸论坛 - 外贸业务员学习国际贸易知识及外贸流程的外贸网站,拓展外贸人脉的外贸圈,免费分享海外求购信息的平台,外贸实战精英分享外贸经验和业务技巧的FOB外贸论坛。

环球外贸论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1059|回复: 0

国外买家最常使用的50个英语短语

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-11-6 10:49:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
环球跨境通
1.Outer packing
外包装
2.Inner packing
内包装
3.Strong packing
加固包装
4.We pack the goods in wooden cases
我们把货物包装在木箱中。
5.Mode of packing
包装方式
6.Mode of payment
支付方式
7.A new production method has been adopted
已经采用新的生产方式
8.The adoption of new production methods makes it possible to lower the cost.
新的生产方法的采用使降低成本成为可能。
9.The quality of our products has improved.
我们产品的质量已经改进了。
10.Please improve the packing of your future shipment.
以后发货请改进你们的包装。

11.We have made improvements in packing.
我们已经在包装上做了改进
12.production has been increased with the result that the price has dropped.
增加生产导致价格下降
13.We reduced our price with the result that demand increased considerably.
我们降低价格导致需求大量增长。
14.Increased products results in lower price.
增加产量导致价格下降
15.Increased production results from the adoption of new production methods.
新的生产方法导致产量增加
16.Your proposal turns out to be a fraud.
你的建议原来是一场骗局
17.Our new mode of packing turns out to the satisfaction of our clients.
我们新的包装方式证明令我们的客户满意
18.The wooden case is secured by hoops.
木箱用箍条固定
19.It is difficult to secure an order at the present moment.
在目前非常难确定一个订单
20.The overal dimensions of the case are 100cm X 50cm X 50cm.
箱子外尺寸是100厘米 X 50厘米 X50厘米。
21.Strong packing will prevent the case from damage.
加固包装将确保箱子不会损坏。
22.The mistake was made through your carelessness.
由于你的粗心大意造成这个错误。
23.Through an oversight, the goods were mistakenly shipped.
由于一个疏忽,货物被错误装运。
24.Rough handling will result in damge.
野蛮操作会导致损坏。
25.In our opinion.
在我们看来
26.We are of the opinion that you should bear the responsibility.
我们认为你们应该承担责任。
27.For your information, our products sell quickly on your market.
告诉你一个消息,我们的产品在你们市场卖的非常快。
28.Fulfil one ‘s obligation.
履行自己的义务。
29.Fulfil a contract.
履行合同
30.The fulfilment of a contract.
合同的履行

31.Since our cost of product has been reduced, we will lower our selling price accordingly.
由于我们的产品成本有所降低,我们将相应地降低销售价格
32.Please amend the L/C accordingly.
请相应修改信用证
33.The contract shall be renewed for one year if we do not hear from you to the contrary.
如果我们没有收到你们的不同意见,这个合同将续签一年。
34.We will pack the goods as usual if we are not informed to the contrary.
如果我们没有收到相反的通知,我们将象通常一样包装货物。
35.All our export commodities are in seaworthy export packing.
我们所有的出口商品是采用适合海运出口的包装
36.Please ship our order carefully in order to eliminate possible mistakes.
请仔细装运我们的订货以避免任何错误。
37.The elimination of any ambiguous words will make your letter clear.
不要使用任何模棱两可的词汇,会令你的信函清晰明了
38.We wish to inform you beforehand that shipment should be made on time.
我们希望提前通知你,货物应及时装运。
39.Please get the goods ready beforehand.
请提前备好货物。
40.We regret being unable to meet your packing requirement.
我们很遗憾无法满足你的包装要求。

41.You are requested to make all cases as per our instructions.
你一定要按我们的指示要求做所有的箱子。
42.Shipping marks
唛头
43.Warning marks.
提示标志
44.Marks should be stencilled according to our requiremtns.
所有的标志要根据我们的要求喷刷
45.We hope you will find the agreement in order.
我们希望你将看到已经准备好的协议
46.We find all goods are in order except those in Case No.15.
我们发现除了15号箱子之外所有的货物都很整齐。
47.As soon as the shipment is made,please let us have your shipping advice.
一装完船后,请马上给我们装船通知。
48.Whether a transaction is concluded on CFR or CIF basis, the seller should send shipping advice to the buyer.
无论交易是CFT还是CIF价格成交,卖方都应该给买方发装船通知。
49. The Transaction is concluded through our mutual accommodation.
有我们双方共同配合达成了本交易。
50.Our goods are excellent quality besides their low prices.
我们的货物除了价格低廉外,而且质量是优良的。
建议收藏
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则



关于我们|赞助广告|发布政策|Archiver|小黑屋|环球外贸论坛 ( 闽ICP备16026102号-1 )联系福伯

GMT+8, 2020-4-1 15:00 , Processed in 0.017330 second(s), 17 queries .

环球外贸论坛 - 国际贸易交流平台,外贸学习交友的外贸圈!

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表